August 11th, 2012
- braces off! teeth feel slimy (as promised by everyone who ever had braces) but ahh, what a feeling. completely worth it! although i’m still slightly unconvinced that my teeth aren’t just going to move around again.
coffeesludge from dunkin donuts. ew. EW. what is wrong with east coasters’ tastebuds?
- trip to hamptons. visited caroline’s family house in quogue with brian, blake, mike sha, courtney, liz, plus two of caroline’s hs friends. wow, this is what investment banking gets you?
- time brian was in charge of grilling. led to undercooked/overcooked burgers at times, but overall a success & life lesson.
- lost a handle in the bay. the boys are mostly likely still blaming me, but i SWEAR i passed it off to someone else & with all that went down, i’m going to believe my word over their inebriated shenanigans.
- skinny dipped. in a lit pool. not my brightest moment, but i don’t remember anything, so i will feel no shame.
- ate pizza that cost $60?! it is the hamptons, i suppose.
- learned more about a few people. brian did me a kindness when i really needed it & i’m gaining a little bit of faith in humanity again.
10/10 would do again.
& now? back home on tuesday…